Respect for your privacy is coded into our DNA. we’ve aspired to build our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind.
Information We Collect
Al-Dawaa receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Account Information.We save information about you to our servers when you use our services such as “Pharmacist consultation” and “Feedback” also we could ask your phone number in order to secure your ARBAHI account login.
- Customer Support.You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information.We collect diagnostic, crash, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information.If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information.We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such view locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and the like, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our app’s location features.
- READ STATE PERMISSION. we use this permission to make it easy for you to make a quick phone call with our branches and which will charge you money depnding on your service provider.
- GPS PERMISSION. we use this permission to make it easy for you to to find the nearest branches to you. and we don't save or share your location to our servers.
Third Party Information Sharing
We don’t share any kind of information regarding our applications users to any 3rd parties.